HOW TO JOIN WOMEN BUILD 2016
- Registration is now closed for Women Build 2016.
- If you are currently on a team, please click here to access your Women Build team and individual fundraising pages.
- If you're looking for helpful fundraising advice, here's a great article with 101 ideas)
ABOUT WOMEN BUILD
Habitat for Humanity Greater Ottawa's (Habitat GO) Women Build brings women together to address the housing crisis facing thousands of families across our city in a concrete way. Today, more than 3.2 million Canadians struggle to find safe and affordable homes.
Women Build encourages women to give back to their community while helping Habitat GO make a difference in the lives of low-income families. We're looking for 15 teams of women who are enthusiastic about Habitat GO's mission to build safe and affordable homes. Get involved with Women Build today!
WHY WOMEN BUILD?
- It empowers women to take action and build, fundraise and advocate for simple, decent and affordable housing in Greater Ottawa - no experience required!
- It promotes the involvement of women and provides new experiences without excluding men
- It offers all of the benefits of a regular Habitat for Humanity build experience with the added benefits of a fun and dynamic environment exclusively for your friends, family, co-workers and/or sports team
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
- Donate to an individual builder, team or the project as a whole (Donations over $20 will receive a charitable tax receipt)
- Donate a lunch to help feed our hungry volunteers
- Call the Habitat GO office if you would like to offer your expertise or company support through in-kind donations of time and/or materials.